27. Apr 2024, 10:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Murin and Drar,do they need/deserve a change!!  (Gelesen 16008 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Murin and Drar,do they need/deserve a change!!
« Antwort #30 am: 22. Aug 2015, 16:09 »
No problem there mate,you are free to dissagree and epxress your opinion! :) But it comes to the fact that Erebor has an Extra Siege Units which leaves Ered Luin and Iron Hills at dissadvantage but that is for other thread entirly! :)
And what you think for a little Visual Change in Murin and Drar and Drar geting some auto deffence of the sort !? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #31 am: 22. Aug 2015, 16:38 »
I like Murin's design, but I'm not fond of Drar's. But I don't think that is urgent to change its design. As for your self-defense idea, I can't really see why he should get it.

"That still only counts as one!"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #32 am: 22. Aug 2015, 16:43 »
Tienety s ideas for murin s and drar s skills are  awesome but i think dwarfs of iron heels should get another build plot not lake town or dale so drar can be the only bow hero and i still think he needs an awesome crossbow as the units too i think bows is more ered luin thing

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: 22. Aug 2015, 16:44 »
I made a few changes in my concept. :P

Drar's Iron Arrows will have more damage against all units, including heavy armored units. 8-)

I disagree. Iron Hills don't need permanently four batalions of Ram Riders. This will be unfair for others subfactions :o
Murin is an inexpensive hero, I think that one Battalion of Ram Riders only temporarily is enough for him and Iron Hills. 8-)

I think that Drar does not need this. He can escape into the mine and get mithril. 8-)

« Letzte Änderung: 22. Aug 2015, 16:50 von Tienety »