27. Apr 2024, 10:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Murin and Drar,do they need/deserve a change!!  (Gelesen 16011 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Murin and Drar,do they need/deserve a change!!
« am: 4. Mai 2015, 14:32 »
So I was think with so many concept arts from the Hobbit Movie's wouldn't it be goo if Murin get how should I say it more Dwarvish look!!For Example his Sword looks more like its a Human Short Swords and his Helemet always reminded me of Eomaer too much!! :) And as he gets Level 10 or with the Mithril Armor Upgrade he could get some more Dwarvish Like Heavy Armor!
For a Helmet may e something from these since he is Iron Hills Hero... http://imgur.com/nOgvo37,q6vcg1c,uDUC8pI http://i.imgur.com/q6vcg1c.png
For his Sword may be something like this http://i.imgur.com/uDUC8pI.png http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/762/761504/thumb_620x2000/Iron_Hills_Short_Brought_Sword_for_Captain.png
His HSield could get something with the Boar Theme the Symbol of the Iron Hills I tihnk it wil lfit good!AS for hisheavy Armor well there a lot of variants from the new Art Books!!A for his Skills well I think they are good since he is not a Leader Type of Hero or some monster Slayer he is good in that Area! :)
Drar the Archer could also get some Visual Changes in Appearance I mean he could get different type of Armor!!For his Skills it will be nice if he is able to Train Archers give them Expirience and Givethem some kind of bonus not Leadership but rather bonus in Vision or Range!!
So I want to hear the opinion of the Community and all Fans about those cool Dwarven Heroes do they like them and do they want to see them with some Change! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Murin and Drar,do they need/deserve a change!!
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Mai 2015, 19:51 »
Definitely agree with you on that point. :D I especially dislike Drar's 3.8.1 design.

EDIT: I mean, I got a problem with fat and strong dwarven archers. xD Archers with the bodysize of Kili are already better.

"That still only counts as one!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Mai 2015, 08:36 »
Yup they deffinetly need more of a Visual Change than a Skill changes!!I justh ope that they will get it :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Mai 2015, 14:58 »
I agree, Murin could have a new sword and shield.
I have a small idea of these two characters. Dain has two captains in the film. Murin and Drar could get new face from this captains and unique helmets. So these two characters will have a movie atmosphere. :D

Murin design:
Face: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/2/1618/1617670/Murin.png
Helmet: http://i.imgur.com/fX7bS2u.png

Drar design:
Face: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/2/1618/1617670/Drar.png
Helmet: http://i.imgur.com/1oSUWNZ.jpg

What do you think?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Jun 2015, 12:15 »
It looks like no change there too mate!So we just have to enjoy the great Dwarven Factions as they are,well mostly Ered Luin and some times Erebor and Iron Hills just for the sake of playing with Dain! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Jun 2015, 16:10 »
It looks like no change there too mate!So we just have to enjoy the great Dwarven Factions as they are,well mostly Ered Luin and some times Erebor and Iron Hills just for the sake of playing with Dain! :)

Yes, but It is a pity that only Murin and Dain are useful in the Iron Hills. [ugly]
I think that Drar is too weak and not very useful. I have a idea about a his abilities:

Level 1: Toggle Arrows:
Switching between normal arrows and fire arrows.
The fire arrow deals much more damage against buildings, but Drar shooting these arrows -50% slowly.
I think that Drar's role is destroy buildings, but he just shoots off a few fire arrows and he can do nothing against buildings for some time in 4.1.

Level 1: Two Wanderers(passive ability):
This ablity is same as now, but if Murin or Drar gets level 5, both heroes also get souvenirs from Lake-Town. They visited many places, probably also Lake-Town.
Drar: Drar gets new bow from Lake Town and + 20% damage.
Murin: Murin gets new sword from Lake-Town and + 20% damage.

Level 5: Ballista from the Iron Hills
Drar summon the Ballista from the Iron Hill as a permanent support

Level 10: Barrage
This ablity is same as now.

What do you think about this?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Jul 2015, 13:50 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 30. Jun 2015, 06:43 »
I think it is great,but in the End it doesnt matter what  ithink! :)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #7 am: 7. Jul 2015, 15:41 »

Yes, but It is a pity that only Murin and Dain are useful in the Iron Hills. [ugly]
I think that Drar is too weak and not very useful. I have a idea about a his abilities:

Level 1: Toggle Arrows:
Switching between normal arrows and fire arrows.
The fire arrow deals much more damage against buildings, but Drar shooting these arrows -50% slowly.
I think that Drar's role is destroy buildings, but he just shoots off a few fire arrows and he can do nothing against buildings for some time in 4.1.

Level 1: Two Wanderers(passive ability):
This ablity is same as now, but if Murin or Drar gets level 5, both heroes also get souvenirs from Lake-Town. They visited many places, probably also Lake-Town.
Drar: Drar gets new bow from Lake Town and + 20% damage.
Murin: Murin gets new sword from Lake-Town and + 20% damage.

Level 5: Ballista from the Iron Hills
Drar summon the Ballista from the Iron Hill as a permanent support

Level 10: Barrage
This ablity is same as now.

What do you think about this?  8-)

I think it's a great idea for drar :) . i don't know like the others but i find them ( drar & murin ) really un-athmosferic , boring. F.e murin's last ability is a joke :D

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #8 am: 7. Jul 2015, 16:22 »
Well, I think they are very good like they are right now, good abilities, good voices and a desing which is completely according to the desing of the infantry and the other units of ironhills. So, if the team decide to put movie desings in ironhills, they could change them also, but if the team decide to not use the movie desings, they dont have to change them, I like them, as they are now.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 7. Jul 2015, 16:40 »
Zitat
I like them, as they are now.
Sign!  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #10 am: 7. Jul 2015, 16:59 »
Well I like them as concepts and heroes but I tihnk the diea Tienity has is good and should be used! :) You say they fit Iron Hills Infantry well theh how the new Dain fits in them!?
So I tihnk they need a little Visual Change and only Drar some new Skill from what Tienity said! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 7. Jul 2015, 20:39 »
Zitat
I like them, as they are now.
Sign!  xD
Actually, I like Drar and Murin designs and voices. 8-)
But I think Drar needs a better abilities against buildings. Bofur and Gloin are better against buildings with melee attack in 4.1.
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Jul 2015, 23:27 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #12 am: 13. Jul 2015, 10:49 »
I agree with you!And I think the Summoning of Iron Ballistas will fit really great in his Role!!But still I tihnk there should be a limit to those Iron Ballistas like 5-6 Max! :) And still a little design change wont hurt! :)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #13 am: 13. Jul 2015, 16:55 »
These ballistas would be awsome and unique , and now maybe something new for murin's last ability? O:) :D

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #14 am: 13. Jul 2015, 23:50 »
These ballistas would be awsome and unique , and now maybe something new for murin's last ability? O:) :D
Its awesome right now, paralize everyone in big area, i mean, combined with the abilitie which makes area damage, you can make a massacre.