27. Apr 2024, 14:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?  (Gelesen 17492 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?
« am: 26. Jul 2015, 17:36 »
Since I do not see the "Citadel" Summon so useful in the new System and also its hard to place her somewhere I think Dawrves needs a better Ultimate Spell while the "Earthquake" should stay! :) And in the same way as Arnor has a Natural Disaster or Magic Nature Spell and also have a big Reinforcments Summon in the face of "Army of Gondor" or as Gondor even has two "Rohan Answers!" and "Summon Army of the Dead" and some has "Last Aliance of Men and Elves" I think that Dwarves can have a similar Summon next to the "Earthquake" !:)
It can be called "Seven Armies of the Dwarves" or "Host from the War of Dwarves and Orcs" where they will summon a Battalion from Ered Luin,Iron Hills,Grey Mountain and Orocarni,one Battalion of Each or just from Ered Luin,Erebor and Iron Hills led by Thror( I know he fought there only in the Movie,but Edain has implemended some stuff like they are only in the Movies so... ) ,Thrain II and Nain II from Iron Hills!! :)
This way we will have cool new Heroes like Thror and Thrain and some new and mighty like Nain father of Dain and Dwarves will have a balance to all other Factions and most importantly it fits as a Spell for every Kingdom! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Dardrad_of_Ered_Luin

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jul 2015, 18:15 »
I like the two spells that you have suggested especially the last. :)

Incidentally gray mountain battalions and Orocarni will look the same as suggested in the New and Different topic Outpost Building for Ered Luin?
All good dwarf never flee from a fight

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Jul 2015, 18:51 »
I agree, I don't like this Citadela spell. This bulding is more fits for Outpost.

Maybe something like this?
Battle of Azanulbizar spell

This spell summon these units and heroes:
1) Thrain and 2-3 battalions from Ered Luin
2) Thror and 2-3 battalions from Erebor
3) Nain and 2-3 battalions from Iron Hills
Everyone hero will present one subfaction(so this spell will be suitable for all three factions).

Also, I think that Earthquake spell needs some change. It is strange that the dwarves simply summoning earthquake. :D
Maybe it would be better if you can summon Earth Shaker(unit in Erebor) and he creates earthquake.

what do you think?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Jul 2015, 19:17 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:18 »
I like the two spells that you have suggested especially the last. :)

Incidentally gray mountain battalions and Orocarni will look the same as suggested in the New and Different topic Outpost Building for Ered Luin?
Glad you like it!Well,yes,probably they will have that design,I do not think they will need new one!?Do you!? :)
I agree, I don't like this Citadela spell. this bulding is more fits for Outpost.

Maybe something like this?
Battle of Azanulbizar spell

This spell summon these units and heroes:
1) Thrain and 2-3 battalions from Ered Luin
2) Thror and 2-3 battalions from Erebor
3) Nain and 2-3 battalions from Iron Hills
Everyone hero will present one subfaction(so this spell will be suitable for all three factions).

Also, I think that Earthquake spell needs some change. It is strange that the dwarves simply summoning earthquake. :D
Maybe it would be better if you can summon Earth Shaker(unit in Erebor) and he creates earthquake.

what do you think?  8-)
Agree with your suggestion for 2-3 Battalions and also this way eveyone will be happy to see Thror and Thrain II from the Movie a lot of people wnated them including me I love theri Movie Looks and I like them as a Cahracters they are from my Favourite especially Thror ! ;) About the Name I preder "Oath of the Dwarven Clans"or "Host from Azanulbizar"may be!? :)
And also about Nain I think that with few changes ,the Team can use Dain Old Model for Iron Hills,I tihnk it will fit perfect for him with slight changes! :)
Hmm,now that you mentioned it Dwarves do not have such powerfull Magic,so I agree that some kinf of Device or Machine made by Dwarven Enjgenering should do the Earhquake! :) Something Stronger than the erebor Earth Shaker! That will be great for the Dwaves
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:18 »
Your ideas are very similar to "Last alliance spell" and ultimate spells for Gondor/Arnor ... and similar to Grond.
It means that it won't be unique.
But yes, I completely agree that fortress summoning is strange, but I haven't problem with that, because Dwarves already have two different options for outpost.
And yes, I also agree that "Earthquake" is quite exaggerated for Dwarves and that there should be some reason, some machine for it.
Overall, I think that you only need better to work with these ultimate spells and with your thoughts. ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:22 »
Well it is kind of a similar but still thats for the Balance I guess! Each Faction has some great reinformcents summon either as low Spell or as Ultimate Spell some have even few so I think Dwarves need one too! :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:34 »
Each Faction has some great reinformcents summon either so I think Dwarves need one too! :)
But for Dwarves is big advantage (in comparison with rest of factions) fact - that they have many heroes who can summon other heroes. And in the spellbook is Beorn with beornings and Gandalf who is one of the best summon spells in the game. xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #7 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:49 »
Only Ered Luin has Hero Summons!While Gandalf and few Beorings can't be compared to summoning big armies with 2-3 Legendary Heroes or big packs of Wargs amd Orcs ! :-) So I think this Spell will be nice balance change and very interesting for play! :-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: 26. Jul 2015, 19:58 »
Gandalf and few Beorings can't be compared to summoning big armies with 2-3 Legendary Heroes or big packs of Wargs amd Orcs ! :-)
Yes, they can be, they have lesser cooldown than ultimate spells which you mentioned. :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #9 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:00 »
Still I think they need the spell!Some factions have even more than two army summons! :-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:02 »
So yes, they can summon fortress, no faction can summon fortress. :D

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #11 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:03 »
The Citadel is one of the most unique spells in the game, I actually wish we had more spells this unique instead of the usual army summons. We can certainly make it stronger if it's too weak, but I don't think we'll remove it.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #12 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:10 »
I have to agree to LoM.
I am against this summon spell.
The dwarfes doesn´t need something like this and for me the citadel is very iconic for dwarfes. But you are right, if you say that citadel is too weak.
So my purpose is, that the current citadel remains, but this troops and heroes can get about the citadel. So the citadel is very usefull and the dwarfes can get a really unique spell.
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #13 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:12 »
The Citadel is one of the most unique spells in the game, I actually wish we had more spells this unique instead of the usual army summons. We can certainly make it stronger if it's too weak, but I don't think we'll remove it.
I see and thank you for the reply!I guess further diskussion is not needed then! :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: 26. Jul 2015, 20:14 »
The Citadel is one of the most unique spells in the game
Didn't I tell you Dain? :P