16. Jun 2024, 17:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?  (Gelesen 18041 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?
« Antwort #45 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:12 »
Don't care som uch about it nor it needs such big discussion!Simply add some kinf of Machine and it is ready! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #46 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:19 »
Ok ok ...  :D ... No problem.  xD

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:27 »
Are you going to do what I think?  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:13 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 29. Jul 2015, 08:45 »
The first one is a bit tricky to change, but I'm trying to change the maps so that there are always some palces for the fortress and for the second one... well, it would be easy to make it op. :P
Yes, this is the solution, just change the maps as Osgiliath. ;)

But It is easy to place this Citadel on the maps where there is a lot of space. You can summon Citadel near enemy fortress/camp and destroy half fortress with four catapults. :D
It would be possible to place this building on more places if Citadel does not have three extensions for catapuls or towers?

Don't care som uch about it nor it needs such big discussion!Simply add some kinf of Machine and it is ready! :)
i agree, just add Earth shakers or Earth Hammer for earthquake spell. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Jul 2015, 09:11 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #49 am: 2. Aug 2015, 09:56 »
Without Catapults and Towers it wil lbe almsot completely deffensless and useless at the same time!It will loose its prupose and will be much weaker! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: 2. Aug 2015, 13:39 »
He just asked about possiblity of summoning without expansions, he didn't tell that citadel shouldn't have that expansion's plots. :)
I really don't understand why this summoning power became so problematic. In vanila there wasn't problem with this summoning at all (Maybe there was, but it wasn't so frequent). 
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:09 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #51 am: 2. Aug 2015, 13:43 »
In the original EA BFME II there is no lmited Building system from BFME I which leaves much less space for "free" buildings like that!
I know he just asked!I just stated my opinon that if it can be used without the epxansions and is done that way it will be useless :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #52 am: 2. Aug 2015, 14:31 »
Ofc, I forgot about that BFME I system, there is lot of units like in BFME II, maybe because of that. :P xD :)
Don't mind me, I am just trying to be precise here. :D It would be useless with out expansions, agree. :)
It must be hard job to rework all that maps again, in order to fix that Citadel problem...
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:08 von CragLord »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #53 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:10 »
Why this topic became so silent/cool...
What happend about idea of adding Earth Hammer like building in dwarven faction?
Have anyone thought about it? Or better question, is anyone (Tienety/Tiberius/LordDain) preparing something about this idea?  :D 

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #54 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:25 »
Well Earth Hammer is perfect for Earthquake Spell and I do not think thatnit is worth discussing something that the Team doesnt show interest about nor seems to care!After all we are not the German Forum keep that in mind! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #55 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:30 »
So is your preposition to do some german translating and join to German part of forum?  :D  :D  :D We could start spamming Lord Dain! Hahahha  [uglybunti]  :D
Have they confirm somewhere that this is bad idea ( about Earth Hammer) in their eyes?
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 23:58 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #56 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:36 »
Had they shown any kind of interested towarsd almost any idea here in the Dwarven Section with the exception of few which they of course didnt like!? :D
Haha spaming is not the answer my friend!:)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #57 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:46 »
From time to time...
That is best answer I could give on that question. :D
Maybe all of this already have been proposed on German part of forum? :D
Anyway, more antention from E.T. will be motivating thing.
P.S. Have you guys preparing something? Some new hot topic? ;) :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #58 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:54 »
about the lvl 10 spell of the dwarfs i think its a lil bit OP it almost destroy all the camps buildings guys and and only with gloin and this spell you can end kill your enemies very easy

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #59 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:59 »
From time to time...
That is best answer I could give on that question. :D
Maybe all of this already have been proposed on German part of forum? :D
Anyway, more antention from E.T. will be motivating thing.
P.S. Have you guys preparing something? Some new hot topic? ;) :D
The thing is that ET doesnt care so much for Dwarves well except may be Ered Luin!
The German Forum is the more important to them and the ideas and suggestions there are with much higher priority than here it is as simply as that!
I wont be starting any kind of new topics i will just be posting in existing ones from time to time especislly to deffend my and tienity ideas and any worth deffending idea but thats all!Tienity on the other hand may have some new ideas i do not knoe!But i stoped thinking of ideas for Edain long time ago :D