[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Mordor Suggestions

Brief Mordor Suggestions

<< < (2/38) > >>

Gandalf The Gray:
see she s almost big as the wolf ok if not a giant bat then the swarm of slightly bigger they look like normal bats and he can use a one of those for palantir photos what do you say ???

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: Gandalf The Gray am 24. Aug 2015, 18:13 ---see she s almost big as the wolf ok if not a giant bat then the swarm of slightly bigger they look like normal bats and he can use a one of those for palantir photos what do you say ???

--- Ende Zitat ---

I think that the first one would be the most suitable one, among all the others, focused only on the central bat, obviously.

Gandalf The Gray:
yep i think the first one is the best too

Caronis:
Hello ! I really don't like the Dol Guldur armors, they're really to much shiny, is it possible to make they more... dusty ? Thanks :D

ringbearer:
Hello guys , i have a small suggestion. Can you please add palantir picture , as a passive power , which will say samothing about their usefullnes againsts buidings. Just like you did with dwarven travel camp in 4.1 :) And maybe change their palantir picture so it isť always the same as others easterlings. Good luck with patch 4.2 :)
http://abload.de/image.php?img=sshot0018hhb0e.png

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln