[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Lothlorien Suggestions

Lothlórien Balance Discussion

(1/38) > >>

Ealendril der Dunkle:
In this thread, you can discuss balancing issues regarding the faction Lothlórien.
If you feel that a balance topic is so big that it might deserve its own thread, you are free to create one; but for smaller points this thread could be definitely useful.

Elite KryPtik:
Beornings are very strong, and especially are too strong against heroes. Mordor has no effective affordable counter to Beorning spam during early game, 4 beornings can defeat a nazgul and all it takes is 1 to kill gorbag/shagrat. All it takes is 6-8 Beornings to potentially completely kill Mordor within 10 minutes.

H4lbarad:
Ents are really too weak. They are killed really very fast, and do very small damages to structures.

Furthermore, once they are attacked by flaming arrows, they can't do nothing more, and we know that they will die.

DrHouse93:

--- Zitat von: Elite KryPtik am 10. Nov 2015, 04:05 ---Beornings are very strong, and especially are too strong against heroes. Mordor has no effective affordable counter to Beorning spam during early game, 4 beornings can defeat a nazgul and all it takes is 1 to kill gorbag/shagrat. All it takes is 6-8 Beornings to potentially completely kill Mordor within 10 minutes.

--- Ende Zitat ---
Same happens with Isengard. Dunlendings and Scouts are completely useless against Beorninger, and as soon as the enemy starts spamming them I usually lose. I like their strength, of course, but I think it's ridiculous they can stand up to whole armies by themselves

Ealendril der Dunkle:

--- Zitat ---4 beornings can defeat a nazgul and all it takes is 1 to kill gorbag/shagrat
--- Ende Zitat ---
Ok, let us think about it: 4 Beornings have a cost around 4x350= 1400. Blackrider's have a cost around 1100, less then 4 Beorningers. In my opinion its abslutly in balance if 4 Beorningers are able to kill a Nazgul and 1 Beorninger is able to kill shagrat/gorbag (cost 200 -> Beorninger 350). Keep in mind, that you are able to flee with the Nazgul to autoheal them in your base, Beornings arent able to autoheal.

Its absolutly no problem to reduce the damage of the Beornings, but in fact this arguments are incomprehensible.^^

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln