27. Apr 2024, 22:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 240894 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #150 am: 13. Feb 2016, 17:44 »
Yo, how are we all

In my own view the Galadhrim in the inn with Haldir plus the cavalry is a great idea. A lot of people think the Lothlorien doesn't have horses just because they live in the trees, hell Caras Galadhon is built around and above trees so we don't know if they have horses.

I agreed with Nuramon90 there are not enough building plots for the defending player, we can only built 4 farm for reduce the Rohirrim, a peasant farm, the siegework, archery and the stable. Please add 5 more building plots at least.

I would like to know if it will be possible that you give me the code for the Galadhrim cavalry and archer, the one for the Rohirrim banner (with the three type of infantry) and also the one you use in Minas Tirith for the different camp (Haradrim/Easterling, Cage troll and so on) I would like to do my own map in the future. (Haradrim/Easterling VS Rohan/Lothlorien)

Thanks

I was forgotten, I have also add new parcels of construction.
And for the code I help you later, for the moment you can look my map.ini this will help you.  ;)

New System Heroes/SpellBook for Minas Tirith the White City :
You can now recruit the heroes Legolas and Gimli when using the power "DieGraueSchaar".
The heroes of Rohan are not recruitable in the inn but now for recruit them you must use the power "Rohan Answer".

The power call one hero per one hero, for exemple for call Gimli and Legolas you must use "DieGraueShaar" two times.

that's why I've reduced the reload time of this two powers.

Show the video of explanation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ms-PGkAHs4&feature=youtu.be

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #151 am: 13. Feb 2016, 19:56 »
I like that system for summoning the heroes, the only problem is that the actual summon part of the power will be very OP if it can be reused that much. Is it possible to have all the heroes unlock with a single use of the power, and give them their default cooldown times?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #152 am: 13. Feb 2016, 20:23 »
I like that system for summoning the heroes, the only problem is that the actual summon part of the power will be very OP if it can be reused that much. Is it possible to have all the heroes unlock with a single use of the power, and give them their default cooldown times?

It was my first idea but this changement is make with the script and not the Ini.map.
If I put all the Heroes with one Invocation I can't make revive the heroes.
But do not worry the reload time in the video in more rapidly but this would have during too long for my video and I did not want to expect than the power has reloaded everytime. The time of the reload in the map will be longer.  ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #153 am: 13. Feb 2016, 23:35 »
Well, balancing the time is gonna be tricky. Honestly I think it was better to recruit the heroes from the Inn, but its your map. I would personally like to see entirely different, custom spellbook powers in addition to having the heroes at the Inn, but that's just me.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #155 am: 14. Feb 2016, 09:07 »
Great work with new changes, keep on like that.  xD
But once again I have to ask (last time i edited my original comment to add this, so you may miss this one) what about Arwen? If it's Minas Tirith after the WotR, she will be there as queen, so she should be implemented in some way. But, as always - it's your choice. ;)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #156 am: 14. Feb 2016, 09:59 »
Great work with new changes, keep on like that.  xD
But once again I have to ask (last time i edited my original comment to add this, so you may miss this one) what about Arwen? If it's Minas Tirith after the WotR, she will be there as queen, so she should be implemented in some way. But, as always - it's your choice. ;)

I held your account of your suggestion, and I work in Arwen justly.
I try to call Arwen When Aragorn unlock his ability "king" in level 10.

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #157 am: 14. Feb 2016, 10:05 »
For Minas Tirith, in the list of heroes in Playertemplate, you can change "GondorAragornEntwicklung 1" to "GondorAragornEntwicklung 4", so he will be king since level 1 :D 

If it's Minas Tirith after the WotR, it would be more logical  :P

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #158 am: 14. Feb 2016, 11:29 »
We just have to wait the new version of Helm's Deep and Minas Tirith

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #159 am: 14. Feb 2016, 14:18 »
For Minas Tirith, in the list of heroes in Playertemplate, you can change "GondorAragornEntwicklung 1" to "GondorAragornEntwicklung 4", so he will be king since level 1 :D 

If it's Minas Tirith after the WotR, it would be more logical  :P

Yes

________________________ ________________________ _____

Arwen in Minas Tirith :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32jMvUjdhMQ&feature=youtu.be

And Also The Tower of Ecthelion is now Fixed (she was to the bad side of the forteresse)

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Game Crash for Mordor found !
I've find the cause of the game crash for the Mordor in minas Tirith.
It's the cause of a batiment in the city but for the moment I search because I don't know which of these buildings precisely.

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #160 am: 14. Feb 2016, 15:31 »
Would it be possible that you post the new version of the map and Helm's Deep too ?

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #161 am: 14. Feb 2016, 21:38 »
Good job man!  8-)
But... her level resets. It's somthing that can be repaired or no chances?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #162 am: 16. Feb 2016, 17:32 »
New Outpost for Isengard in Helm's Deep :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gPDEI8NHYQ&feature=youtu.be

(The Outpost of Isengard give command points to his owner and now the other Camps also)
________________________ ________________________

Would it be possible that you post the new version of the map and Helm's Deep too ?

Soon, probably in this week

Good job man!  8-)
But... her level resets. It's somthing that can be repaired or no chances?

I search but no for the moment

________________________ _____________________

The Mordor is now playable in Minas Tirith The White City.
The bug has been removed

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #163 am: 16. Feb 2016, 18:02 »
Hallelujah

What f****** building the bug was ? xD

Can wait the next version to create an army of Haradrim and Easterling against Gondor and Rohan !!!!

The Outpost of Isengard like the idea it's a shame the Halberd Uruk-hai scout have no image

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #164 am: 16. Feb 2016, 18:06 »
The cause of the bug was the forteresse of dol Amroth

New in the SpellBook of Mordor (Minas Tirith)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPWpc3Pui9k&feature=youtu.be

I will post the new version of Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep tomorrow (maybe this evening)