24. Sep 2018, 13:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: General Bugs  (Gelesen 2843 mal)

Ealendril

• Edain-Gründer
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
General Bugs
« am: 3. Apr 2016, 11:59 »
Post any General bugs here.

Bugs
 - There still seems to be CP issues in Epic Battle.

Voice and text bugs
 - should be "Dire Wolf Lair" instead https://postimg.org/image/g9fgkvgj9/
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Okt 2016, 21:35 von FG15 »

BoarNago

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: General Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Nov 2016, 21:59 »
Hi Edain Team I have to report a problem:

I created a Troll Hero with "UNTAMED ALLEGIANCE" in his move set.
I used this move on a Drake Lair, so I took control of the structure and of the 2 dragons outside.
There was a problem:
-the lair could not train dragons anymore (there wasn't the icon to click on).

This problem happened also for Dire wolf lairs (in this case you can only train wargs) and for Rhudaur men barracks.

Would you fix this problem in future?

Moreover dragons at level 5 don't have wings despite of your concepts.

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Jan 2017, 21:02 »
After closing the gate, always a couple enemy unit comes in.

idbeholdME

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Sep 2018, 10:39 »
Have been playing for roughly 2 weeks and here are my findings.

- Crashing after Direct runs out of memory. The more players, the sooner it happens. Can be solved be regularly saving but it is quite annoying.
- Sometimes, a dwarven Outpost fails to despawn when destroyed. The building plots are still there but no building is alive. This means that the dwarf AI cannot lose and you cannot win because they are still playing even if you wiped them out completely.
- Wall interaction is still quite messy. Units regularly jump up on the wall from the ground, units sometimes pass through closed gates, melee units can attack archers on top of the walls from below.
- Sometimes when building a Castle and if there are units in the way, the castle is built but has holes in the walls.
- Some of the heroes get abilities at different levels from what is stated in the tooltip.

kmogon

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Sep 2018, 01:52 »
Have been playing for roughly 2 weeks and here are my findings.

- Crashing after Direct runs out of memory. The more players, the sooner it happens. Can be solved be regularly saving but it is quite annoying.

That's the problem with game engine. Bfme can run on limited supplies even if you have good pc it cannot help. Only thing you can do is to lower your settings. Epecially you can turn of shadows.
- Wall interaction is still quite messy. Units regularly jump up on the wall from the ground, units sometimes pass through closed gates, melee units can attack archers on top of the walls from below.

Some bugs are hardcoded. That means they cannot be repaired even by Edain team itself. Units passing thru closed gates is one of them. If enemy ai target his units to go to your base there is nothing which can stop them. You can minimalise this bug by closing gates as soon as game starts. Or playing with other players of course ;)