[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Dwarven Suggestions

Dwarven Outpost Discussion

<< < (8/8)

Bogdan Hmel:
OakenShield224, your concept is very interesting and I would be glad if it is implemented in the game.
I would like to make a small suggestion. Archers of Dale and Lake Town will be elite units, but you can hire a limited number of them. Or you can add a new elite detachment to the outpost - Bard / Brand's comrades-in-arms, you can only hire 1 or 2 battalions.
The team said that it does not want to have many types of units in the game, since each of them must have its own role. But there is a way out of this situation: they can add new units to the game that are unique, but in a limited number.

OakenShield224:
Hello everyone! I just want to add a little bit extra to the concept. After talking to FG15 about it on the Discord server, he said that it is unlikely that Brand would lose his bow, as it is a design choice that all factions within the mod would have at least one ranged hero. As such, I have reworked Brand's concept as follows:

Level 1: Toggle Weapon – Toggle between sword and shield/bow

Level 1: Defender of the City – For every second that Brand is in combat, he will gain +1% armour (up to a maximum of +30%). This lasts for 10s after he leaves combat and will reset after this time. Once he has reached the maximum armour boost, Brand will be immune to knockback and his attacks will knock back those they strike.

Level 3: King of Dale – For a short time, Dale units in a large radius around Brand gain +15% damage and armour, and +50% experience gain, as well as resistance to fear. The armour boost from Defender of the City will  also be applied to them in this time. Left click to activate

Level 7: Falcon’s Mark – Brand summons his falcon to mark the target unit. If used on an enemy, they will be revealed to the player and nearby enemies will take +15% more damage from Brand and Dale units. If used on an ally, they and nearby Dale units will gain increased vision, range and damage. The falcon’s effect is permanent until the marked unit is killed or Brand selects another target

Level 10: Last Stand – For a short time, Brand has heavily reduced speed. However, the limits of the armour boost of Defender of the City are removed and he will gain armour twice as quickly. His attacks will continually throw back those they strike. Sword attacks will deal a small AOE effect while bow attacks are faster.

This concept for Brand will make him a little more unique within the mod as a ranged tank hero. Having a tank hero is also something that's currently lacking within the Erebor faction. His Defender of the City and Last Stand abilities fit with his actions during the Battle of Dale where he defended the gate of Erebor. He will also be able to improve the skills of Dale units, making them more worthwhile in combat.

I look forward to seeing your feedback. If this concept gets more support, it will be included within the main Outpost concept.

Vin55:
Sounds good,

Yours kindly,

Vin55

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln