20. Mai 2024, 22:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 236493 mal)

redsoccerball

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #105 am: 30. Jun 2015, 21:01 »
Thanks for the help!

I think you're definitely right... I installed the mod on another computer in the same network and have the same problem.  I have also been attempting to ping websites, and can strangely ping some websites (google, facebook) but not others (including modding-union.com).  I will research more elsewhere how to overcome this issue.

If you happen to know anything about this problem feel free to link me to some solutions. though.

Thanks!!!

redsoccerball

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #106 am: 30. Jun 2015, 22:08 »
Update: My Comcast gateway firewall (not my computer's) was blocking modding union... That part is working now.  There seems to still be an issue with the update though, but at least I got that far

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #107 am: 30. Jun 2015, 22:16 »
So you are still getting the same message while trying to update, but pinging via command line is working?

HypecT

• Hobbit
« Antwort #108 am: 1. Jul 2015, 16:17 »
So me and my friend is trying to connect to eachother but it apparently failed and he gets this when trying to join me ''JOIN FAILED Game has detected a mismatch. This means the mulitplayer game has lost synchronization data between the players. It is possible that your opponent has modified their version of the game'' Anyone know a fix to this?

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #109 am: 2. Jul 2015, 14:10 »
I have a problem with the launcher. Everytime I start it, I get "Exception message: Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed." How do I fix this?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #110 am: 2. Jul 2015, 16:00 »
Never heard of this before. Do you have the newest version of .Net Framework installed?

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #111 am: 3. Jul 2015, 08:48 »
When I serched online for a higher version, 4.5 was the high I could find. But when I installed it, it said I already had that version or higher

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #112 am: 3. Jul 2015, 09:33 »
Okay, so I managed to get .Net 4.5.2, but it still gives the same message. It used to work completely fine 8-|

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #113 am: 3. Jul 2015, 10:17 »
http://modding-union.com/cf/mods/edain2/mod/dl51.php?URL=http://modding-union.com/updates/edain2/switcher/edainswitcherinstaller.exe
Try installing the newest launcher version through this, maybe there was something wrong with your download.

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #114 am: 3. Jul 2015, 13:02 »
It cannot overwrite the launcher itself, Once it is launched once, it cannot be edited, moved, etc
So it didn't work either

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #115 am: 3. Jul 2015, 13:04 »
Kill the Edain_Mod_Launcher.exe with the task Manager before installing it.

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #116 am: 3. Jul 2015, 13:10 »
The install worked now, but it still gives the error.
Might removing .NET and reinstalling work?

seanpower2

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #117 am: 3. Jul 2015, 13:30 »
Okay, so somehow I managed to get the launcher to respond :D. I'm currently updating the mod
I do however still get the message once I start the launcher. :-|

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #118 am: 3. Jul 2015, 13:36 »
Weird. It is somehow connected to your computer setup since you are the only one with this problem. I honestly have no other idea why this error message appears.

jamesmac57

• Hobbit
« Antwort #119 am: 3. Jul 2015, 19:43 »
the game crashes after 30 seconds on windows 8.1 i have all the neccessary specs for the game and i was able to run 4.0 but since installing 4.1 the game wont work and comes up with the error bfme 2 has stopped working for vanilla bfme 2 rotwk has stopped working and it comes up with the same error for the edain mod aswell please help i used the startup fixer and it still cuts out after 30 seconds and i clicked fix non starting games aswell but it still doesnt get past 30 seconds please help as i really want to play edain 4.1