20. Apr 2021, 16:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gondor Bugs  (Gelesen 10598 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Gondor Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:41 »
Post any Gondor bugs here.

Bugs

Text and voice bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:19 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Steft

• Hobbit
Re: Gondor Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Jun 2020, 22:35 »
1) Ithilien Rangers toolotip in Archery Range states that it needs AR level 3 to get them, however it only needs level 2.

2) Played against Erebor Dwarves in Cair Andros and when I built blacksmits the following happened: I clicked armor and weapon upgrades and sortly after cancelled the weapon upgrade to save money for something else. When I got back to choose the weapon upgrade again, I could not click it. It was greyed out, like I didnt have money for it, but I met all the conditions to be able to research it.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2020, 14:47 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Jun 2020, 17:04 »
- Aranarth Charge of the Prince  says "...attacks much faster nnFor a short time...". Also the ability can't be used when mounted
 - Description for Dunedain Rangers doesn't mention level requirement in Ranger Tent
 - Arnor Ranger Tent has three guards at level 1, but Gondor Ranger Tent only has one. Is this normal?

- Flag on the outside of the Arnor castle is a Gondorian flag
- Tooltip for the Arnor Barracks doesn't mention recruitable heroes
 - Faramir is available from Archery Range but Aranarth is not. Is this normal?
 - Palantir Guards recruitment tooltip "sword und lance"
 - Malbeth stances are called "atance" instead of "stance".
  Default stance says"Gardists" (I assume it should be Guards?)
- Bloodline of Numenor spell descriptions says "Numenorian" which is incorrect
 - Malbeth's Strategic Counsel says "the enemie's strategy". Should be "enemy's". Captain of the Seer should be "twice as many troops" instead of "twice as much"

Edit: another text bug. Aranarth's level 7 Dunedain upgrade says "renounce the crone" instead of "renounce the crown".
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2020, 14:57 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Halbarad

• Edain Betatester
  • Wortführer des Entthings
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Jun 2020, 21:52 »
- Beregond's Level 10 Guardians die when their time is up (instead of disappearing)

German Bugthread still has all bugs from 4.5.2

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #4 am: 12. Jul 2020, 19:59 »
The signal fire doesn’t have a rally point.

Necro (241942232867799040)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Jul 2020, 11:35 »
Arvedui's Bulwark ability begins on cooldown.

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #6 am: 10. Sep 2020, 21:20 »
Signal fire bug. Once there is more than one Errand rider in Signal Fire , he starts to slowly heal units realy close to him .

kmogon (382662017758003200)

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 3. Nov 2020, 14:38 »
When you recruit a Gondor Unit from any recfruitment building, a lone unit appears and starts standing near the building. When you click him nothing happens, only selects the battalion which he arrived from. He is not clickable or something, just stays here ;
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750712699767226418/773129313083850762/The_Lord_of_the_Ringstm_The_Battle_for_Middle-earthtm_II_The_Rise_of_the_Witch-kingtm_3.11.2020_12_5.png

Talion (705812586184310794)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Freund des Ringträgers
« Antwort #8 am: 3. Nov 2020, 15:38 »
Can't confirm that bug and the image link doesn't work.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #9 am: 30. Dez 2020, 14:19 »
Rangers can't purchase the Composite Bow upgrade if a Ranger Tent is destroyed and rebuilt
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Dez 2020, 14:23 von DrHouse93 »

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #10 am: 31. Dez 2020, 12:41 »
Playing as Arnor, Ring-hero Gandalf (corrupted)'s level 5 ability says he uses the black speech, but it's just one of his standard ability audios. Presumably it should use the audio from Council of Elrond?

Darren-M (305308879049457665)

Le Sournois

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #11 am: 28. Feb 2021, 17:05 »
Aragorn passive ability King of Men doesn't give to heroic statues an extra bonus of 25 % armor as it is described in the ability. I saved my game in a skirmish juste when Aragorn reached level 10 but still as Heir of Gondor  and just before an ennemy Hero began to attack some Gondor soldiers who were near an heroic statue.
From this save, I tried first to put Aragorn as a King, and then not to put him as a King but let him stay as Heir of Gondor. In both case, the damage taken by my units per hit by the ennemy hero near the heroic statue was identical.

I had tested this also against ennemy battle tower near an outpost with heroic statue, and every time the extra bonus of 25 % armor doesn't seem to work.