19. Mär 2024, 04:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fanfiction fights!  (Gelesen 20297 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Fanfiction fights!
« am: 21. Aug 2015, 19:40 »
I was thinking since Tolkien has given us so many Races and Heroes,Good and Bad why not make some Hero Battles or Army Battles and discuss who and why would win! :)
For Example we can have Aragorn VS Legolas in Sword fight in the Woods and so on,or Gondor Army(Infrantry,Spearman and Archers) against Rohan Army(Rohirim,Yeoman,Westfold Infrantry) and so on you get the point!
I doubt that this thread wil get popularity but still I decided to try,I hope we can have some fine fights and discussion ! :)
Greeting Lord Dain,waiting for you feedback! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Fanfiction fights!
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Aug 2015, 01:27 »
There actually is a thread on the german part of the forum started by Adamin doing the exact same thing, and it used to be very popular^^
I personally love it, especially when you don't force any rules on the matchup. You can take all the different strenghts and weaknesses of the characters into account and the resulting opinions can be quite controversial and varied. Unfortunately, the german thread isn't populated that much any more - we just ran out of matchups, I guess [ugly]

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Aug 2015, 02:09 »
in the game ??? or in a discussion ???

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Aug 2015, 06:55 »
There actually is a thread on the german part of the forum started by Adamin doing the exact same thing, and it used to be very popular^^
I personally love it, especially when you don't force any rules on the matchup. You can take all the different strenghts and weaknesses of the characters into account and the resulting opinions can be quite controversial and varied. Unfortunately, the german thread isn't populated that much any more - we just ran out of matchups, I guess [ugly]
I actually ddin't know about that Thread if I knew I would have joned there :D
Well someone can opne the topic with a match up that he desires! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Hilda vs Melkor
« Antwort #4 am: 22. Aug 2015, 08:50 »
Ok I can start.
Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town vs Melkor, first Dark Lord.
Courage of woman vs mighty abilities and enormous strength.
I think that result is obvious. :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 22. Aug 2015, 10:19 »
 :D :D :D :D
Yup Hilda is the clear victor here,nothing can stand against her charisma and beauty :D :D

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 12. Okt 2015, 20:50 »
Oh, we're gettin' nerdy!

What do you think about Gimli vs Legolas in malee fight?

I can't really say, but that'd be frickin hilarious to watch! XD

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 12. Okt 2015, 21:56 »
i think gimli will win

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #8 am: 12. Okt 2015, 22:08 »
Oh, we're gettin' nerdy!
What do you think about Gimli vs Legolas in malee fight?
I can't really say, but that'd be frickin hilarious to watch! XD
damn right!
Legolas may have the edge in agility, but Gimli may win by sheer endurance  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #9 am: 12. Okt 2015, 23:04 »
As much as I am Dwarf fan I have to admit Legi Boy will win at least in PJ Middle Earth :D :D But still I do not think Gmli can win,it wil lbe tough fight but the speed of Chuck...huh Legolas will win the day ! :D :D

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #10 am: 13. Okt 2015, 13:48 »
Has Legolas ever kicked an orc in the nuts? No!
Has he ever practiced push-ups with a Warg? No!
Gimli is the man! (Dwarf!)
I'm so disappointed with you lorddain...

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #11 am: 13. Okt 2015, 14:23 »
hoho has a point dain

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #12 am: 20. Okt 2015, 05:02 »
this is like a Lord of the Rings version of Deadliest Warrior. (which is ironic because the narrator for Deadliest Warrior sounded like David Wenham, who played Faramir)

Here are my two cents on the argument at hand: Legolas vs Gimli. Legolas certainly has range and speed advantage, but he's lightly armored and Gimli, on the other hand (in the book) wore armor openly. If he can get Legolas with an axe (thrown like in the movies), Legolas is now wounded and Gimli can run up and finish him off: dead elf!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #13 am: 20. Okt 2015, 10:56 »
i agree xD

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #14 am: 20. Okt 2015, 13:47 »
this is like a Lord of the Rings version of Deadliest Warrior. (which is ironic because the narrator for Deadliest Warrior sounded like David Wenham, who played Faramir)

Here are my two cents on the argument at hand: Legolas vs Gimli. Legolas certainly has range and speed advantage, but he's lightly armored and Gimli, on the other hand (in the book) wore armor openly. If he can get Legolas with an axe (thrown like in the movies), Legolas is now wounded and Gimli can run up and finish him off: dead elf!

He'd chop off his rotten head! XD