23. Mai 2024, 23:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Iron Hills or Ered Luin get new and unique Outpost!?

Iron Hills should get the new Assembly Halls!
35 (58.3%)
Ered Luin should get the new Assembly Halls!
8 (13.3%)
No they should remain as they are with Lake-Town!
17 (28.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 54

Autor Thema: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills  (Gelesen 76373 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills
« Antwort #60 am: 31. Jul 2015, 22:52 »
yea i think its a good idea

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #61 am: 31. Jul 2015, 23:52 »
That is nice model, that one could be nice Orocarni dwarf, like that helmet. Mace is better from picture Tienety suggested:
That is my opinion.  About Ered Mithrin, I would like to see that BOTFA model of spearman. About crossbow jet to deside, also Tienety suggest to be model from BOTFA with nice crossbow (IronHills xD ) model:

P.S. Old Veterans model, for what are you saving it ???  :P [uglybunti]
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:11 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #62 am: 1. Aug 2015, 04:12 »
The Crossbow is my idea too!I am.glad you like the Orocarni suggestion!We cab see for qhat could be used thw old vets! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #63 am: 1. Aug 2015, 08:53 »
This can be for Orocarni with some Color Changes!
That is nice model, that one could be nice Orocarni dwarf, like that helmet. Mace is better from picture Tienety suggested:
I agree, this design with mace from second picture is perfect for Orocarni. ;)

And this can be for Ered Mithrin but with Spears and those HEavy Big Shields to represnt their roel as Monster and Drake fighters!?
Again with some adjusments!?
He looks like a elite unit. Maybe use this design as elite Drakes hunters for Grimir on level 10?
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Aug 2015, 13:58 von Tienety »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #64 am: 1. Aug 2015, 23:19 »
:) Ok, sorry my pal, crossbow is really nice. Orocarni suggestion is nice. ;)
What do you want to say? Didn't get it, Grimir doesn't have unit summoning spell in reply that conserns his abilities. :) Or you meant to add that unit like elite dwarven unit in Assambly Hall?
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:11 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #65 am: 1. Aug 2015, 23:44 »
well he looks like an elite unit

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #66 am: 2. Aug 2015, 00:07 »
Who is he? And when I said that "he" doesn't look like elite unit?
Can you be more precise and more descriptive in your future comments? I think that will be much better for topic and community in general. That is suggestion, not some kind of insult pal. ;) :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:10 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #67 am: 2. Aug 2015, 06:31 »
We were planing to add such an Ability with Tienity and that HEavy Armored Soldier looks perfect fiting for and ELite Anti Monster Units with Big Strong Shield and Spear! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #68 am: 2. Aug 2015, 08:53 »
well he looks like an elite unit
Who is he? And when I said that "he" doesn't look like elite unit?
Can you be more precise and more descriptive in your future comments? I think that will be much better for topic and community in general. That is suggestion, not some kind of insult pal. ;) :)
ok mate

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #69 am: 2. Aug 2015, 11:59 »
What do you want to say? Didn't get it, Grimir doesn't have unit summoning spell in reply that conserns his abilities. :) Or you meant to add that unit like elite dwarven unit in Assambly Hall?
I mean new Grimir's ability on level 10. Hunt for the Dragon ability is not too much unique. I have idea for new better ability: xD

Level 10: Defensive position
Grimir and his kin prepared defensive position. He throw spears against enemies and can't move for 30 second. Also Grimir summon four Drakes hunters(with big shields and spears) which protects him. They have great armor and resistant against fire, ice, magic and poison.

Drakes hunters can have this design:

What do you think?
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 12:07 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #70 am: 2. Aug 2015, 12:10 »
I think it is a great idea as most of yours if not all! XD And I support it but they should get Spears and why not 5 Soldiers at least kinda a like 1 small Battalion! :)
But I begin t wonder is there even meaning in discussin all fo this sicne there is no answer nor attenion(shown publicly) by the Team! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #71 am: 2. Aug 2015, 12:46 »
agree

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #72 am: 2. Aug 2015, 14:14 »
Ok, I realise that it is not soo innovative, but which hero have similar ability?  :)
This preposition confuses me a little. Does he summon permanent units? Or he summons temorary bodybuards who throw spears at enemies and then they protect him during protection he is immobilized for 30 sec? I think in this way because it's a little weird for one dwarf to throw a lot of spears on enemies by himself (One spear he maybe could throw nicely but more than one in small amount of time, it's weird from physical perspective of dwarf :P ).
I like that look of unit but it must be changed in some aspects. It is good armoured which is nice, but it looks more like robot than dwarf. And that gem in helmet, simply I found that too much. :)
That is something that really worries me. I presume they read all this, maybe they are waiting for better shape of inicaial idea. Anyway, some of their comments in disscusion can be motivating or not, but they really should be more involved in this Suggestions (eng) part of this forum. :P 
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:09 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #73 am: 2. Aug 2015, 16:56 »
Ok, I realise that it is not soo innovative, but which hero have similar ability?  :)

Lurtz has a very similar ability on level 10.

This preposition confuses me a little. Does he summon permanent units? Or he summons temorary bodybuards who throw spears at enemies and then they protect him during protection he is immobilized for 30 sec? I think in this way because it's a little weird for one dwarf to throw a lot of spears on enemies by himself (One spear he maybe could throw nicely but more than one in small amount of time, it's weird from physical perspective of dwarf :P ).
I like that look of unit but it must be changed in some aspects. It is good armoured which is nice, but it looks more like robot than dwarf. And that gem in helmet, simply I found that too much. :)
Hmm maybe a few changes: 8-)

Level 10: Defensive position
Grimir gives order to build defensive positions.
He permanently summon Ered Mithrin banner, two crossbowmen and six spearmen from Ered Mithrin around the banner. They don't move and protects banner.
Allies units nearby Ered Mithrin banner gets +20% armor. Defensive position has function like a battle tower and statue.

What do you think now? ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #74 am: 2. Aug 2015, 16:58 »
I like th sound of it!It will be unique and cool to use in game and more of all fiting for his role and history as a hero! :) Way to go Tienity my friend! :)